Milky Way Farm
Weekend: Our annual pumpkin harvest season at Milky Way Farm runs Sept 26-Oct 31, 2020. For Saturdays and Sundays, individual tickets must be purchased in advance to limit capacity in response to COVID19 regulations. Stroll to the pumpkin patch, wander through the corn maze, take family photos, and visit the farm animals as part of your 2-hour $5 admission ticket. Bring your own wagon to carry pumpkins, fall harvest items, vegetables, and honey products which may be purchased during your visit. There will not be free hayrides however we are offering private hayride wagon trips to the patch for $75 (wagon can fit 20 family and friends) using other event link. Tip: Purchase private hayride for family or group prior to farm admission tickets as you must arrive at the farm at least 30 minutes before your confirmed private hayride time. Visitors are expected to wear face masks and practice social distancing. Chester Springs Creamery will be open for ice cream from 10:30 am-8 pm. No restrooms are available onsite. We are open rain or shine.
A gentle reminder that only service dogs are allowed on the property.
Weekday: During pumpkin harvest season, visitors may come weekdays from 3-5pm to purchase pumpkins and visit farm animals. Tickets to our family-friendly corn maze are available for $3.00/ticket. Private hayrides for $75 can also be pre-arranged on weekdays with a few days advance notice.
We appreciate your continued support and look forward to welcoming you to the farm.
Chester Springs Creamery
During this time of social distancing, we are mandated to follow certain rules to sell our ice cream. We take enormous responsibility for your safety during this COVID19 time and appreciate your support.
Please understand the following….
1. Hours: Friday 4-8pm, Saturday and Sunday 10:30-8pm pm through Oct 31st. November hours will be different - check back.
2. TAKE-OUT MODE …no indoor or outdoor seating available to anyone.
3. Masks must be worn to enter the building. No Mask - No Entry!
4. Customer groups are limited inside the building and must stand 6 feet apart in designated line formations. The traffic flow will be different to get in and out of the building.
5. Ice Cream cones, cups, sundaes, and pre-packaged items available. (No shakes, floats, or splits, ice cream cakes, etc..)
6. Credit card payments are encouraged. Tips can now be made on credit card sales.
7. For those customers not comfortable standing in our take-out line during COVID19 social distancing, we are offering a prepay on-line order of quart sales for a limited time. On-line order for quarts is available https://chester-springs-creamery.square.site/ Sales will open each weekend day at 10 am and close by 3:30 pm with pickup between 5-6pm of the days we are open. Flavors will change daily, and some items may sell out quickly as we balance in-store and on-line demand. Items will show as sold out if the online store is closed to ordering or items are sold out for the day.
8. No access to public restrooms for any reasons - state and county law!
9. Lingering is discouraged by the Chester County Health Department.
With your patience and understanding, we can make our TAKE-OUT experience successful.
Education * Community * Agriculture
Milky Way Farm is a historic dairy farm located in beautiful Chester Springs, PA. The 103 acres has been home to the Matthews family for four generations. Our family is passionate about growing, creating, and selling high-quality farm-fresh products and providing memorable educational agricultural experiences through our various programs. We work in harmony with the land and animals, promote community engagement, and support sustainability for future generations. The Matthews family looks forward to welcoming you to Milky Way Farm and Chester Springs Creamery so you can experience the many ways we're trying to preserve an American tradition.
- Creamery - Winter Season Closed, Private Rentals Only
- Rent for Parties - Email Us for Details
- Fresh Farm Brown Eggs at Farmhouse
- Only service dogs on a leash are allowed on our property for the safety of our animals.
- Summer Camp - Registration opens in mid-February
- Products - Grass-Fed and Hormone-Free
- Birthday Parties - Ice Cream Sundaes and Memorable Experiences
- Tours - Hands-on Learning About Dairy Farming and Sustainability
521 E Uwchlan Ave
Chester Springs, PA 19425
Chester County, PA
TAKE OUT Hours of Operation beginning May 22nd
Friday - Sunday, 4 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Spring and Fall Hours of Operation
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, 1 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Pumpkin Season Hours of Operation
Friday, 4 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday, 10:00a.m. - 5 p.m.